Welcome to the ESL Online Mortgage Application.
From here, you can find lots of tools to help you learn more about (mortgages); like calculators, rates, product descriptions and more.
An ESL Mortgage Originator is a valuable resource in understanding the mortgage process. Speak with them to:
- Find the right mortgage product for you
- Learn how to Pre-Qualify yourself
- Understand what Closing Costs you should expect
- Apply for a mortgage by phone or in person
Click here to contact an ESL Mortgage Originator
Beginning your online mortgage application
When you're ready to start, click "apply" to begin your mortgage application. As part of the online mortgage application process, you will:
- Set up a User ID and password for your application
- Provide your ESL Member Number (if you are already a member) OR determine Credit Union Membership Eligibility (if you are not)
- Answer some general questions about your financing needs
- Pay application fees (so you’ll need credit /debit card or account information available to complete this transaction.)